4MuddyFeet's first entry into competition was in 2004 with Robbie Birkett at the wheel of his very standard 1987 Land Rover 90 Turbo Diesel Pick Up, later followed by a more modified Defender 300Tdi Van.
Robbie had some good results and learnt a great deal competing in N.E.R.O trails in Northumberland and Durham.
Now a member of the North Lakes 4x4 Club, Ae Forest 4x4 and Yorkshire Off Road Club. Robbie now competes in Winch challenge events in a very tidy Defender Td5.
Robbie's 90 Turbo Diesel Pick Up (left) and 300 Tdi Van (right).
Robbie's current vehicle a much modified Defender Td5.
|Kelso Challenge April 2008
Team-4MF 1st Overall
left to right. Jon Watson. Lester Grant.Maurice Birkett (MD 4Muddyfeet). Khristian Nicholson (Event organizer) Robbie Birkett and Dave Sharpe.
|Muddy Truckers 2009
Team-4MF 4th Overall
Mike Robinson. Paul Martin Robbie Birkett and Lester Grant.
Muddy Truckers 2011. Team-4MF 3rd Overall. Robbie Birkett Jon Watson. Khristian Nicholson.
Scotia Winch Challenge 2011. Team-4MF 1st Overall
Robbie Birkett, John Prentice, Jon Watson. Khristian Nicholson, Rob Elwood
- Kelso Challenge April 2008 Team-4MF 1st Overall.
- Muddy Truckers 2009 Team-4MF 4th Overall
- Malbroy Maddness 2010
- AE challenge red routes 2010 4th.
- Crawcrook challenge 2010 3rd
- Muddy truckers 2011 Team-4MF 3rd Overall
- Scotia Winch Challenge 2011 Team 4MF 1st Overall
- Muddy Truckers 2012 3rd.
- Scotia Winch Challenge 2012 1st
In 2008 4MuddyFeet teamed up with Paul Aynsley to enter the fast growing sport of Hill Rallies. Paul and his Land Rover based Tom Cat has proden very competitive. Paul and his navigator Martin Smith are a very popular part of Team-4MF.
Martin Smith and his partner Hannah Reid (one of the 4Muddyfeet team) also race a V8 Tom Cat.
- Borders Hill Rally 2008 - 1st in class, 7th overall.
- Bathgate Safari 2008 - 7th overall.
- Scottish Hill Rally 2008 - 7th overall.
- Drumclog Safari 2008 - 2nd overall.
- Scottish Hill Rally 2009 - 1st in class, 4th overall.
- Scottish Hill Rally 2010 - Paul Aynsley and Stu Howe 12th
- Scottish Hill Rally 2010 - Martyn Smith and Hannah Reid 21st